This affordable Hamptons rental is smartly appointed, warm and welcoming. Come make yourself at home in this 4500 square foot beauty of a house. No matter what the season or celebration, it is two-and-a-half acres of secluded woodlands, providing you with a uniquely stunning setting for your events, and the ultimate in privacy. With seven bedrooms, five baths, and expansive common areas, HamptonsGetaway offers stylish comfort. And the swimming pool and hot tub, and huge backyard—well now that’s just plain fun.
A few minutes from the end of the driveway, you'll enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Is sailing, horseback riding or nightlife more your style? They're just minutes away. The Wölffer vineyard, that’s right next door.
Tasteful and Spacious Interior with All the Amenities.
- 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- Beautifully finished interior
- Vaulted ceilings with Beautiful Crown moldings
- Central AC and Heating, smart, energy efficient lighting
- Ceiling fans and TV in every room
- Gourmet kitchen
- 65" LED, LCD, Flatscreen smart TV, with DVD, and Cable
- State of the art home theatre system with surround sound
- Indoor/Outdoor Stereo system
- Fast Internet and WiFi
- Extensive DVD collection for adults and kids
- Finished rec-room with gym, games and media center
Private and Secluded Grounds
- Heated 20x40 saltwater pool (can be child-proofed)
- 3000 sq ft deck surrounds the pool
- Outdoor hot tub with fiber-optic lighting that seats 12
- Professional outdoor BBQ grill
- Outdoor 'Rain Forest' 2 person shower
- Complete privacy - can't see the house from the road
- Enter property through automatic, electric, security gates
- 400' private hedge lined driveway
- Backyard deck covered pergola with outdoor furniture
- Fire pit and 37' LCD outdoor HD TV
- Front porch with outdoor loveseat swing
- Hammocks - take a peaceful nap under the trees
- Zip line for children's use
- Beautiful landscape lighting
- Ample parking
Something for Everyone
Sun worshipers have their choice of beach or poolside. Chefs can cook inside or out. Workout area, bikes, and miles of trails are sure to keep anyone fit. Soak in the culture of local museums, vineyards or just work on your tan poolside. No pressure, no clocks, just time to enjoy all the toys this Hamptons rental property has to offer.
It's a fun house for little ones too. They can take a ride on the zip line or run around the huge backyard. The property is completely fenced in ensuring the kids stay safe and secure on the property. The house’s open interior layout makes it easy for them to roam and you to keep an eye on them as they're doing it.
Celebrate with friends, vacation with your extended family or enjoy a couple’s weekend away in a beautiful setting no matter what season.
We promise you'll say, "just one more day."
Reviews — What Our Guests Have to Say
Surprisingly affordable for so much house and luxury.”
We made a wise choice with this place. Lovely indoors and outdoors. Always something to do. Very relaxing. Everyone in the family voted to come back.
This Property made it easy to entertain and enjoy four different generations of our family. I can’t remember when we all laughed so hard and were able to spend quality time together.
We will be back 100%
I don’t want to recommend this house; I want to buy this house. We will be back 100%.
Bachelorette party was a huge success
Absolutely recommend this house; my sister’s bachelorette party was a huge success. Great backyard, pool, and hot tub. More than enough lounge chairs, fire pit seating, and outdoor dining seating. The house was large enough for our group but small enough that we could all be together. Wolffer Vineyard is just a few minutes away which made one our day trips so easy. This is a happy and well-lit house. You are going to have fun here!
All the bells and whistles you want
I would rate this house as extremely solid. It’s not the Ritz but its got all the bells and whistles you want in a beach vacation property. Its layout is designed with privacy and seclusion in mind. We rarely left the grounds our entire stay. The back porch mancave fire pit area was a hit as was the entire BBQ set up. Propane is built into the BBQ so no lugging tanks around. The huge outdoor shower was also well used after the day by the pool and hot tub. The biggest downer was that time flies by so fast at this place. Double thumbs up.
Affordable and close to everything
Dragging all the kids on and off a plane seemed a bit much this year, so we tried a house stay. Big, Big hit this summer. Lots of space to relax and options so you feel like you are away on a vacation trip. The house is beautiful, clean and close to everything. We had a large family vacation at a very affordable price.
These Attractions in the Hamptons Are Just Minutes Away From HamptonsGetaway
- Wölffer Estate Vineyard – 4 Minutes Away
- Loaves & Fishes Food Store – 5 Minutes Away
- The Wine Stand at Wölffer Estate Vineyards – 5 minutes
- Wölffer Estate Stables – 5 Minutes Away
- Children's Museum of the East End – 6 Minutes Away
- Poxabogue Golf Course – 6 Minutes Away
- Channing Daughters Winery – 7 Minutes Away
- The Dan Flavin Art Institute – 8 Minutes Away
- Hampton Classic Horse Show – 8 Minutes Away
- Sagg Main Beach – 6 Minutes Away
- Gibson Beach – 6 Minutes Away
- Havens Beach – 6 Minutes Away
- Sag Harbor Marine Park – 5 Minutes Away
- Sag Harbor Farmer's Market – 5 Minutes Away
- Southampton Hunt & Polo Club – 8 Minutes Away
- Sag Harbor Golf Course – 8 Minutes Away
- Parrish Art Museum – 10 Minutes Away
- Hamptons Yacht Charter – 10 Minutes Away